QuickBooks Essentials+ Course
In just 6 weeks, you will gain valuable training, experience, and techniques to make QBooks Online the financial tool for your business. You will learn not just the “how” but the “why” of maintaining an accurate set of financial records.
- Are you new to QuickBooks online or is QB online still baffling you?
- Do you put off your bookkeeping, afraid of messing it up?
- Is there a disconnect between your hard work and the results because you don’t have a grasp on your financials?
- Are you or your bookkeeper struggling to keep up?
- Are credit card and loan balances not accurate?
- Are you confident with the information coming out of QBooks?
As one client said, “I’m not getting the financial information I need to run my business.” Followed by, “I’m not actually sure what financial info I need—I just know I’m not getting it.”
All sessions will occur on Tuesdays from 10:00am -11:30 am est.
- 01.17.23 10:am-11:30am
- 01.24.23 10:00am-11:30am
- 01.31.23 10:00am-11:30am
- 02.07.23 10:00am-11:30am
- 02.14.23 10:00am-11:30am
- 02.21.23 10:00am-11:30am
This 6-week QuickBooks Essentials+ Course is designed to make you and your staff more skilled, confident, and comfortable in maximizing this software. Whether you or someone else completes the bookkeeping, you’ll walk away with the knowledge and experience to dive into your books, ask the right questions, and run the reports that help you make sound business decisions.
You will learn how to…
- Customize QBooks to fit your business model
- Create efficiencies saving you time
- Understand the bank feed and workflow process
- Understand sales tax, merchant processing and undeposited funds
- Add customers and vendors, receive payments, and pay bills
- Run and analyze reports providing the valuable insights on your business
- The importance of reconciliations, and how to make them easy
- Find and fix common errors
This course will be held weekly in a live virtual classroom utilizing Zoom video conferencing software. No special QBooks software is required, we’ll work with a sample company created to demonstrate all aspects of QBooks Online.
You will need:
- Zoom downloaded on your laptop or pc
- Camera and microphone on your computer
- Not required, but you may also have your QB company file open
Once registered, you’ll be sent the link to the weekly class.
Included in course:
- Weekly discussions based on real scenarios
- Handouts and suggested videos
- Session recordings with video timelines
- Interactive polls
- Opportunities for you to resolve your specific challenges
- Weekly instructor office hours for 1 on 1 time
Taught by a QB ProAdvisor
Ms. Barbee has many years of experience with QuickBooks and is credentialed in QuickBooks Desktop, as well as being a QuickBooks ProAdvisor (Online).
She has a degree in Business Management with a concentration in accounting, and over 20 years working with small businesses. She advises and works with small businesses and entrepreneurs all over the State of Maine. She is a registered tax preparer with the IRS and has passed the Federal Income Tax Course.
Seats are limited: Register today!
To enhance learning and engagement, course sizes are small, so reserve your seat now.
Early Bird Special: Tickets purchased prior to December 3, 2022 receive a 10% discount by entering EarlyBird2023 in the discount box.
To register and pay, click on the link below:
Questions, email or call:
Barbee Business Services